Lime Application is Part of our 6 Step Process
B. Rushing Lime Application Service is part of our six step Lawn Care Program serving the Northern Virginia communities of Arlington VA, Alexandria, Mt. Vernon, Arlington, Burke, Clifton, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Lorton, and Springfield Virginia.
Our Lime Application Service Includes:
• Professional lime treatments promoting growth of your grass •
• Professional lime treatments of your shrubs, decorative trees and flower beds •
• Additional lime applications on an “as needed basis only” •
Please complete our Estimate Request form
or call us at 703.339.0067 to get a FREE QUOTE
What is Lime? Why is Lime Good For My Lawn?
Lime that is used for lawn care is sometimes called "Ground Limestone" or "Agricultural Lime." It is a compound of calcium and magnesium or in some cases just calcium, which is capable of counteracting the harmful effects of an acid soil on lawn grasses. It is important to note that lime is not a fertilizer, but rather a soil conditioner. Lime used for lawn care performs several important functions:
- Adjusts the pH levels so that optimum growing conditions exist
- Furnishes important plant nutrients such as Calcium and Magnesium
- Acts as a regulator and aids in bringing about a desirable range of availability of many plant nutrients. Some elements which regulated by lime are copper, zinc and especially phosphorus.
- Reduces toxicity and solubility of certain elements in the soil such as iron, manganese, and aluminum. The toxocity caused by these elements can reduce plant growth under acid conditions
- Creates favorable soil structure and relationships by increasing positive bacterial activity. The soil becomes more porous, increasing air circulation and the ability of the soil to absorb and hold moisture.
B. Rushing has Lime application service plans to meet your needs! Call Us Today.
Ordering lime application services made simple. B. Rushing is a locally owned lime application company that provides affordable lime application service at the click of a button.
- Recurring plans to cover you all season long
- Simple ordering process
- Quality service from an insured local expert
- Competitive rates based on fair market pricing
- Full satisfaction guarantee with every job